Monday, January 24, 2011

Journey to Inverness

Dear Journal,


Today I have decided to go and visit the brave Macbeth and his beautiful wife in their lovely estate; a homely castle in Inverness. I feel the need to have a grand dinner with Macbeth to celebrate Scotland’s outstanding victory in the great battle we have just overcome. Scotland triumphs yet again! We shall leave at dusk (Myself and my most trusted guards) to visit Macbeth. I am sure he will be a terrific host, as will his most lovely wife, the Lady Macbeth. I am positive the food will be divine, and the entertainment, delightful! I hear he has some of the best wines on reserve and one would definitely look forward to a cup or two. I am not sure how to phrase this, but for some reason I feel a small bother to go to Inverness. I do not understand this, something in my head is telling me to stay here, in my castle. What if poor Malcolm were to get sick? I am sure it is just nothing; I plan to leave for Inverness as soon as the servants are done fixing up the horses and packing my belongings. I wonder if I should bring some sort of house gift, to thank them for having me? Perhaps a nice tea set or some fancy, jeweled cutlery? Anyways I shall decide when it is time to go. I shall write to you again tomorrow night, after I return from Inverness. Wish me luck, and that reluctant feeling should go away while we ride off. Till tomorrow, journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment